The craftmanship and detail in our Black Gothic Goddess Crown is sure to make any sadistic Goddess smile.
Swarovski jewellery is crafted with care, and it requires attention to retain its magic and brilliance. FetDungeon jewellery pieces are crafted in a traditional way and are therefore very delicate. Each stone is individually set, and the metal is plated. Follow these care instructions for how to clean your Swarovski earrings, necklaces, and bracelets, and keep your jewellery looking its best.
1. Wash and dry your hands.
2. Use a soft, lint-free cloth* to gently clean the product from every angle.
3. For pendants and necklaces, clean the chain last as this is likely to be the dirtiest part.
4. When cleaning pierced earrings, hold your jewellery piece by the post (the part that goes into the earlobe).
5. If possible, clean after every wear to remove any dirt or other signs of daily wear.
Store your jewellery in its original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratching. This also helps to reduce exposure to sunlight and excessive heat, which can fade colour.
• Always remove your jewellery before washing your hands, swimming, or applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps, and lotions. These products can damage the metal and reduce the lifetime of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of brilliance.
• Put on your jewellery last when dressing and take it off first when undressing. Each stone on your Swarovski jewellery is individually set, therefore each piece is very delicate and can be damaged when tugged or pulled. We also recommend that you do not wear your Swarovski jewellery in bed or when exercising.
Things to avoid
• Avoid contact with water and other fluids – especially acidic liquids, sonic cleaners, and commercial jewellery cleaners containing ammonia or alcohol. These types of liquid can damage both the plating and the crystals.
• Avoid impact with hard surfaces, as this can cause scratches and chips to the stones and the plating.
Deep cleaning your jewellery
Occasionally, your jewellery may require more intensive cleaning to remove more persistent dirt or stains. However, in order to protect the plating, this should not be done too often.
1. Fill a clean bowl with lukewarm water (around 30°C) and add a few drops of mild, pH neutral dish detergent. Do not use boiling water as it may damage your jewellery.
2. Wash your jewellery in the water for up to two minutes, using your hands or a soft-bristled brush. Avoid applying hard pressure during cleaning as this may scratch or damage the surface.
3. Rinse with clean water, taking care to remove any traces of soap.
4. Dry thoroughly with a soft, lint-free cloth* or lay your jewellery on a clean piece of cloth until you are sure it is completely dry.
top of page
C$109.00 Regular Price
bottom of page